11. March 2010 21:16
The Dutch version of the DevDays will be this year on March, 30 and March, 31. One of the main topics in the event is Visual Studio 2010.
A group of the Dutch MVP’s, the InnerCircle partners and some Microsoft consultants will do a track of 9 (!) sessions to bring you up to speed with the new product that will be launched April, 12. The format of the sessions will be super-interactive, so you can decide the contents of a session. The topics that will be covered are:
Day 1 (30th March)
- 11:05 – 12:20: Planning the Showcase Application
- 13:30 – 14:45: Modeling the Showcase Application
- 15:05 – 16:20: Developing the Showcase Application
- 16:30 – 17:45: Building the Showcase Application
Day 2 (31st March)
- 9:15 – 10:30: Planning, Design and Developing the Showcase Application (Recap Day 1)
- 10:50 – 12:05: Using Version Control
- 13:15 – 14:30: Selecting an Optimal Branch and Merge Strategy
- 14:50 – 16:05: Performance testing
- 16:15 – 17:30: Testing the Showcase Application
So if you are interested in the capabilities of Visual Studio 2010 and how you can use it in your daily life. Or when you have a question you did not have the chance to ask. Come to the DevDays and ask the experts.
See you there.